2011年5月27日星期五

What’s Miley’s New Year’s Resolution on Juicy Couture

After making headlines this year for her skimpy outfits, sexually charged performances, and smoking salvia from a bong, Miley Cyrus has vowed to be a changed woman in 2011. “I’m going to get rid of all those bad factors on me and become an elegant lady on my new Juicy Couture Clothes,” said Cyrus on her Twitter.
That would certainly be a relief to her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. After video of Miley smoking the hallucinogenic herb salvia surfaced earlier this month, he apologized to fans and tweeted, “Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I’m so sad. You know I always believe my daughter is a sweet little girl who likes to put on her beautiful Juicy Couture Tracksuit. I don’t know why this happening. But I truly feel sorry”.
In her response message to fans on her Twitter, the 18 years old “Hannah Montana” star also claims she is dedicating her life to helping others. “It’s suck to be the bad girl in everyone’s eye. I don’t want to end my life in prison. So I will try to be more obliging on my Juicy Couture Earrings.”
The young star also get many other plans to make her life better: “I’m really looking forward to 2011. New Year brings me new ideas. I want to go on some cool trips. I want to travel on my Juicy Couture Bracelets. And I want to make this the year that I go out and do what I’m here to do, and that’s to help people and make people happy. I think I am really grown up and turning into a graceful lady on Juicy Couture Sandals as I always want to.”

没有评论:

发表评论