2011年5月27日星期五

Share My Happy Accidents with Tommy Hilfiger

The Gleeks is going to be extremely overjoyed with the news that Jane Lynch, who plays the bitter cheerleaders coach in the hit show “Glee”, is writing a memoir. “I’m so glad to share my happy moments with people who like me”. the excellent comdedian told “People” magazine during her interview by putting on her cool Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
The autobiographical novel named “Happy Accidents” will come out in September. Lynch has won both Emmy and Golden Globe awards for her wonderful performance in “Glee” as the serious and narcissistic coach. But unlike the bitter woman in the show, Lynch is more like an energetic lady with great humor on her Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
Lynch is also a brave man who is open to the public by announcing she is a gay. She married her longtime girlfriend last year. Although the sweet couple lives in California, they had their big wedding in Massachusetts, the place where gay marriage is legally approved. And the sweet couple ties the knot by both wearing the stylish Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt on the wedding.
In her interview, the star also mentioned she would like to try to be calmer in her rest life: “No big highs or lows, I just want to a peaceful life with my lover. But it definitely doesn’t mean I lose my passion with my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I will never stop my ambition to achieve better in my acting business by putting on my charming Tommy Hilfiger style”.
Lynch indicated she would take Tina Fey as her model: “We think we are the same kind of person. I’m impressed by her personal charm and her working style. I want to be the same professional actress with my unique Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论