2011年5月28日星期六

Find a Bond with Her Dead Father on Juicy Couture

Ever since she shows her wonderful voice in her new movie “Country Strong”, the Oscar wining actress began to shift her attention on music world. On her recent interview on her sweet Juicy Couture Clothes, Gwyneth Paltrow announced she would host the show “Saturday Night Live” with the rap singer Cee Lo Green as her musical guest.
After being impressed by her wonderful performance of his song on the hot TV show “Glee”, the talented rapper has the idea of co-working a song with this beautiful actress:”I think she has the musical potential with vigorous style on her Juicy Couture Tracksuit.”
Paltrow also indicated her expectation of talking with this singer on her glamorous Juicy Couture Sandals: “Even though he gave me such a high evaluation in the public for my version of his song, I’ve never met Cee Lo in person. So I’m looking forward meeting this excellent singer, not only because I like his music, but also for the reason I want to ask him something dealing with my dad”.
Her father is the famous director and producer Bruce Paltrow died in 2002 for cancer. “The first record of Cee Lo called “St. Elsewhere” was also the name of one of my dad’s show. So I want to ask him if there’s any connection between the two or if it is just because Cee Lo likes this name. It’s another way to remember my dad on my Juicy Couture Earrings which he used to like”.
It must be a wonderful show by seeing the two stars standing on the same stage to talk about their mutual admiration. Maybe we can get a chance to enjoy the gorgeous actress showing her voice with her favorite on her Juicy Couture Bracelets like a real musician.

没有评论:

发表评论