2011年5月19日星期四

A Real ManWon’t Be Ashamed of His Mistake on Tommy Hilfiger

Brad Womack, the sexy actor from the hit reality show “The Bachelor” is frank that he is not a good boy in his growing up. “I have many troubles but it is not a shame for me to admit them. I’m a mature man who is not afraid of mistakes on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“, Womack told “Us Weekly” during his recent interview.
With bigger fame for his excellent performance in “The Bachelor”, the star has drawn more spotlights for his overwhelming charm on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. The number of gossip increases accordingly. Some tabloids highlight several misbehaviors of Womack in his teenage which include lawbreaking. Instead of denying those scandals, the brave star claimed he had learned a lot from those mistakes.
“It’s true my teenage life is in a mess with alcoholic, drugs and illegal driving. Although some of those reports on my missteps have been a little out of proportion. But I would life to take all the claims for I should be responsible for my actions and be a real man on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
Womack, who is 38 years old also indicated all this stuff happened twenty years ago and he had changed into a fresh new man on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater: “I was so young and naïve back to that period. I know I’m kind of rebellious as a teenager and it was just part of my growing pains. And I’ve learnt a lot from my own lesson. That experience, not matter good or bad, has make who I am right now. I’ve taken many measures to remedy the mess I’ve made in these years. Now I think myself as a complete mature man on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论