2011年5月27日星期五

I Can Be Committed to My Marriage on Tommy Hilfiger

Ashton Kutcher, the sexy actor is always regarded as a handsome playboy who fist dated January Jones and then Brittany Murphy. But it seems the guy has turned to be more serious to love and relationship after he met the glamorous actress Demi Moore. “I want to be a responsible husband on my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
After tying the knot in 2005, Kutcher told “Us Weekly” that marriage had changed his understanding of love: “It’s a deeper connection than the romantic relationship. I mean, when you get married, love is not the only thing in your life any more. For my part, there are more duties on me to protect this family by using the strength Tommy Hilfiger Jeans brings to me.”
On speak of leaving his casual life as a bachelor, Kutcher claimed it was the point all men would reach in a certain time: “There will be one day when a guy finally gets tried of dating different women and wants something more than one relationship. I’ve come here and all I want is The One who is special to me. I desire to be a good husband on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt instead of a sweet love.”
He has certainly found the one he wants to spend his rest life with after meeting Moore. Kutcher is also not shy to confess his devotion to this amazing actress in the public. “It’s a nice thing to express my adoration publicly. My wife also appreciates this way. So I can stand right next to her and tell others how gorgeous my wife looks. A real man on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops will never hide his true feeling to the person he really loves. That’s why I will say my admiration aloud in any occasion”.

没有评论:

发表评论