2011年5月28日星期六

My Life Is Turning Better and Better on Juicy Couture

We are glad to hear more news from the recent miscarrying mother Lily Allen. The famous British singer began to talk of her heartbreaking experience for the first time after this tragedy. “It is indeed the darkest days I’ve ever gone through and I finally survive with the strength my Juicy Couture Clothes brings to me.”
The star announced her pregnancy last year with great joy. Unfortunately, Allen lost this little baby six months later. Although she didn’t mention anything to the media, it is said the singer has been immersed in massive grievance since than, Now the excellent singer finally shows her big smile to the public with a shining Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
The improvement of Allen prompted the idea of Piers Morgan to invite her to on the guest of his show “Life Stories”. But the singer joked she would not go until the host promised to donate for charity. “I’m a poor woman who has just survived from her great tragedy. So the man who wants me to his show should do something for me. Or at least he could buy me a Juicy Couture Earrings as a gift for comfort”.
This is the first time for this singer to admit her grievance on this miscarriage in person. Morgan also expressed his understanding of this little lady: “No woman have to go through what she went. And I’m happy to see Allen is strong enough to fight against her sorrow. Whether she comes to my show or not, I will definitely choose one best Juicy Couture Sandals to send my best wishes to her.” Hope we can see the beautiful lady showing her glamour to us once again with her vigorous Juicy Couture Bracelets.

没有评论:

发表评论