2011年5月28日星期六

Use Juicy Couture to Hold My Vigor

The beloved entertainer, Betty White seemed never get tired in TV industry. The lady was so busy hosting “Saturday Night Live” and guesting on other shows last year. After the New Year, White came back in higher spirit with a new Juicy Couture Clothes.
But the lady claimed she intended to go away for a while “It doesn’t mean I’m too old for the TV world. I need more time to enjoy my colorful life, you know. This New Year I bought a new Juicy Couture Tracksuit. If you think I’m already an old woman out of the league of the vigorous Juicy Couture Bracelets, you are totally wrong.”
“Another reason for me to keep working until now is that it’s just so hard for me to say no to a good chance in my career. I’ve been used to thinking I will never get another one if I refuse this. My mother often taught me to say no since I was a little girl. I’ve spent my entire life to achieve that. With the new Juicy Couture Earrings on me, I have more courage to say the word”.
On talking of her retirement plan, the energetic lady argued she would never “retire” in her life: “I don’t like that word. It means you are near the way to your tomb. I have so many things unfinished. So I will let this new Juicy Couture Sandals hold my vigor for me to stay lively.”
Betty White complained she had worked in her entire life without enjoying the wonderful life. “If there is anything I get tired of, that will be my career. It has indeed exhausted me. So I need a rest to live a decent life by dressing myself with Juicy Couture vigor.”

没有评论:

发表评论