2011年5月21日星期六

Suit Up On Dsquared for “American Idol”

The lead singer of the classic American rock band “Aerosmith” confirmed he would attend the popular show “American Idol” on his Dsquared Clothes as one new judge with the hot Hollywood actress Jennifer Lopez.
This Aerosmith frontman talked of his fellow judge at the Kennedy Center Honors earlier this month when he was asked if he would feel nervous by standing beside such a hot woman: “First and foremost, she is a lady and she’s not afraid to show her sexy at any given time. But I’m gonna tell it is no pressure on me at all. Don’t forget I’m wearing Dsquared Jeans. No woman could resist my manly charm when I suit up on Dsquared Shirt.”
And the rock legend also mentioned that he appreciated Lopez’s honesty with the contestants by saying out everything she truly believed, “I think she is honest and also funny. Lopez is exactly what I thought she’d be, especially when she told me she liked my Dsquared Polo Shirt.”
Although some struggles behind the judges’ table are inevitable, Tyler said he doesn’t plan to follow in Simon Cowell’s harsh footsteps. “It is normal for the judges owning different opinion towards every conteatants. I will argue with them emotionally and say something unpleasant.
Tyler mentioned there was one time when a 15 years-old contestant claimed he had been watching “American Idol” for the last ten years. “I told this kid it was pathetic”. Then the idol explained: “But I’m definitely not the one for giving insults. I want to be a gentleman on my Dsquared Cap. What’s more, all the boys have a voice and I don’t want them not singing to their kids when they grow up.”

没有评论:

发表评论