2011年5月28日星期六

Get Fashion Advice from Her Daughter:Try Juicy Couture

We hear the glamorous star Katie Holmes has a new fashion leader. No wonder this lady looks even more charming with better taste. “Actually, it’s my four years old little girl tells me to try on my new Juicy Couture Clothes,” the young mom told this secret to “Us Weekly” on her recent interview on her bright Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
Her daughter Suri Cruise was put into the spotlight since the moment she was born. As the only child of the perfect couple Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, her every move has been the focus of the public. It turns out the cute style of this sweet girl is not made by her charming parents. “Suri has her own eye for fashion. She is more professional in fashion mode than I am. So I trust her and take her advice by putting on this new Juicy Couture Sandals“. Mrs. Cruise said with proud.
“The other day we were walking out of a store. And she pointed at the Juicy Couture store a distance away and said ‘I want to go there’. It turned out she liked one piece of lovely Juicy Couture Earrings there,” the mom recalled with a smile: “This smart girl suggested me trying on one dress of the latest fashion. I found myself extremely charming on that Juicy Couture Bracelets. I said, “Wow, girl, you’re not bad”.
It looks like the mom gets one meaningful lesson from her little kid. “She will tell me her fashion idea. When I’m picking my dress, she would sit beside me and say something like ‘oh, I don’t like this one’ or ‘you’ve got to try this pants’. So funny. Thanks to my excellent fashion leader, I got my new Juicy Couture style.”

没有评论:

发表评论