2011年5月28日星期六

Enjoy Her First Post-Engaged Christmas on Dsquared

How is the “Bond Girl” Jessica Simpson after her joyful engagement came out with her big ring? The star shared her fist post-engaged Christmas details on her Twitter with friends by writing:”Best Christmas holiday ever on my new Dsquared Clothes.”
It seems Christmas came earlier for Jessica this year for she has already received her perfect Christmas gift in late November when her boyfriend, the ex-NFL player Eric Johnson popped the question by sending her the big diamond ring. After that, Jessica revealed she would spend their first Christmas together on wearing her new Dsquared Jeans with family and friends at Joe Simpson’s L.A. home.
The star was also spotted shopping in Dsqaured store to pick her clothes for this significant Christmas gathering the very day before the big holiday. It seems they have sweet moments together.
“I’m so grateful this holiday season!” Simpson, 30, tweeted Sunday. “Eric is the perfect addition to our family. We all stayed at my parents on Christmas Eve. We are lucky to have three new family members: Pete, BX, and EJ!” The happy girl also added:” I knew my new Dsquared Swimwear would bring me good luck. I hope this sweet moment can stay forever”.
On Tuesday, Jessica also put on her Dsquared Shoes and enjoyed one snowfall when they arrived in Aspen, Colorado. Shortly after settling into their private home, Simpson and Johnson, 32, ventured out to explore the city.
“Great experience and I find myself such a vigorous girl every time I put on my Dsquared Cap.” Jessica tweeted that night. An eyewitness also tells the media that “She was in a good mood and seemed eager to ship. I caught her walking straight over to Dsquared store where she spent a long time trying on coats and looking at bags”.

没有评论:

发表评论