2011年5月19日星期四

Put on Tommy Hilfiger to Be More Professional

The R&B star Usher may come across a little crisis in his career recently. The singer was forced to cancel his concert in Berlin. It is reported Usher made this urgent decision out of his upper respiratory illness. But this behavior annoyed his fans who especially came for his wonderful show on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
“I know what I’ve done has disappointed my fans. But I was so ill that I could not be able to give that kind of show as they expected. I just want to be professional singer on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. And I promise I will make up for it”, Usher wrote on his blog.
According to the reports from Berlin, the singer walked on his stage by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Shirt and tried his best for the performance. But because of his great pain, Usher danced poorly in front of his German fans. Then “he lowered his head and stood silently on the stage for few minutes. At last, the star bowed in apology and left the stage.”
The excellent singer expressed his sorry directly to the fans by saying: “Apologize for all the inconvenience I’ve brought to my fans. But they deserve better performance from me for they are the best in the world. I will absolutely take out the best me to give them the most amazing show by putting on my Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
Usher also announced the show would be rescheduled: “I am getting better in order to give my fans the show they deserve.” The mentor of Justin Bieber also mentioned he was receiving treatment in a positive attitude to show his fans a more professional performance on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.

没有评论:

发表评论